Authentic Belgrade Centre Hostel is located in the very centre of Belgrade, a few steps away from the Republic Square and the National Theatre. It is near the pedestrian Street Knez Mihajlova (Street of Prince Michael) where you can make some shopping and that will lead you directly to the most famous landmark in Belgrade: the Fortress Kalemegdan, witness of Belgrade rich history and guardian of the confluent of the Danube and Sava rivers. Our Apartment Republica is located in the same building.
At the intersection with the Street Knez Mihajlova, the Street Kralja Petra (Street of King Peter) will also make the joy of history lovers, with the Church Saborna Crkva, the residence of the Princess Ljubica and the oldest kafana in Belgrade: the kafana Question Mark.
Three minutes walk away from the hostel and apartment, you will reach the bohemian Street Skadarlija whose charming atmosphere will transport you to the old days of Belgrade, when good food, good wine, good friends and good music were enough to make people happy.
All around,you will find coffee shops, restaurants, fast foods and of course kafanas. By bus or trolleycar from the city centre, you can easily reach other Belgrade landmarks.
Click on How to find us to see the maps:
1. Bus line 72
2. Go to terminus at Zeleni Venac
3. Enter the street Prizrenska and reach hotel Balkan at the corner of the street
4. Enter the underground passage and cross the street (left exit from underground passage)
5. Enter the street Kolarčeva and continue towards the Republic Square.
6. We are at No 5 in Street Kolarčeva
From bus and train station:
1. Reach the street Balkanska
2. Go up to Hotel Moskva
3. Enter the underground passage and cross the street
4. Go towards Republic Square
5. We are at No 5 in Street Kolarčeva